DBScribe is a PosgreSQL database documenter that creates precise technical documentation of every detail of a database schema within a moment.
- rich set of documentation style and output formats (HTML, CHM, MS Word Document)
- wizard and command line interfaces
- complete database structure documenting
- all SQL object types, their details and properties
- custom documentation profile
- DDL code for all objects documented
DBScribe helps you to:
- Dramatically reduce time and cost necessary to document your databases
- Avoid document updating and synchronization after database changes
- Manage your product/solution knowledgebase
- Optimize communication between your IT team members: database administrators, developers, testers and technical writers
- Increase your customer satisfaction by providing comprehensive, professional looking database documentation
DBScribe for PostgreSQL is a free trial software application from the Databases & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-04-24. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate.
DBScribe for PostgreSQL (version 1.2) has a file size of 10.32 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 76 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.